Ambassador Cruise Line shows Ambition with first-ever Fam Trip
- Key agent partners to set sail on latest addition to the fleet in November
- Six places available to win on six-night River Seine & Antwerp Experience
Following the successful launch of a UK-wide ship visit programme earlier this year, Ambassador Cruise Line has today announced that key agent partners will be welcomed onboard Ambition* in November for the operator’s first ever Fam Trip.
Sailing from London Tilbury on 26 November 2023, the six-night River Seine & Antwerp Experience will see 30 agent partners offered the opportunity to enjoy the ‘warmest welcome at sea’, courtesy of the UK’s premium value, no-fly cruise line. Taking in Antwerp, Rouen and Honfleur, the sailing will offer them the chance to explore Ambition’s facilities, get a taste of her outstanding cuisine, discover the amazing entertainment on board and sample the available destination experiences.
Nicola Harper, Head of Distribution at Ambassador Cruise Line, said: “We are delighted to announce Ambassador’s first ever Fam Trip this coming November. We appreciate all the hard work our key agent partners do for us, and I’m delighted that we’ll be able to welcome them onboard Ambition as a thank you for their ongoing support. We know there is nothing like seeing and experiencing a product first-hand, and the team can’t wait to showcase our brilliant, premium value offering to our agent friends as they ‘enjoy themselves’ on the River Seine & Antwerp Experience.”
Places on Ambassador’s inaugural Fam Trip will be offered to the cruise line’s key agent partners in the first instance, with a further six available for agents to win in a competition set to run from Friday 26 May to Friday 16 June 2023.
To be in with a chance of winning their place onboard in November, agents simply need to let the Ambassador Trade Team know why they should join the Fam Trip by sending a video, a presentation or written proposal via email to [email protected] or by posting on Ambassador’s dedicated trade Facebook page: Ambassador Cruise Line Trade Partners.
Entries will be judged on their creativity and inventiveness by a panel comprised of Nicola Harper, Divisional Sales Managers Karen Cameron and Louise Tansey, Trade Support Executive Beth Barker and Ambassador Apprentice Holly Brookes. The winners will be announced on the dedicated trade Facebook page on Friday 23 June 2023.
For further press information, please contact:
Sam Davis / Sarah Geppert / Charlotte Wright / Emma Arthurs
T: +44 (0)20 3440 8924
Note to Editors:
*Ambassador Cruise Line launched its second lady of the sea, Ambition, at an official Gala Event on Thursday 11 May 2023. Her first guests sailed from Newcastle on Friday 12 May 2023, travelling on Ambition’s maiden voyage up to Dundee before heading to sunnier climes during the 14-night Hidden Gems of France and Spain inaugural sailing.
The launch of Ambition will see Ambassador welcome guests onboard from eight different UK departure ports for the first time - the cruise line’s home port of London Tilbury and Newcastle Tyne, Dundee, Edinburgh Leith, Falmouth, Liverpool, Bristol and Belfast. The launch comes almost one year on from Ambassador’s first ship, Ambience, entering service in April 2022.
Why partner with Ambassador?
· Partners can log in to our easy-to-use online booking tool, with a dedicated trade partner area with useful information. Here you can meet the team, download marketing resources, or catch up with the latest news and trade competitions.
· Ambassador Cruise Line has a team of experienced and talented individuals to work with the trade. Our aim is to provide a consistent and sustained level of support to help grow our mutual business.
· Our business development team are on hand to deliver bespoke 1-2-1 product training on request.
· We know that early bookings are important to agents, which is why we regularly launch exciting campaigns to help drive sales.
· Feel financially protected and book with confidence with our booking reassurances. This includes a refund guarantee and a fully independently managed Trust Account where guests’ funds are deposited and only released when the cruise departs.
· We deliver cooperative marketing support and sales support materials.
· We believe that our commercial terms are among the best in the industry.
About Ambassador Cruise Line
Ambassador Cruise Line launched in 2021, offering premium-value, no-fly cruises to the UK market. Based in Purfleet, Essex, Ambassador provides authentic adult-only experiences combined with a selection of multi-generational itineraries to multiple destinations including the Nordics, Greenland, Iceland, Canada, the Mediterranean, Caribbean and Africa. The cruise line’s first ship, Ambience, entered the fleet in May 2022, operating from her home port of London Tilbury. From the 2023/24 season, guests will sail onboard Ambience as well as Ambassador’s second ship, Ambition, which joined the fleet in May 2023.
Ambassador’s extremely experienced management team is led by Chief Executive Officer, Christian Verhounig, and its principal shareholder is Njord Partners LLP, London. Ambassador is a member of ABTA, the UK’s leading travel trade association widely acknowledged as the mark of trust and reassurance associated with travel brands. Consumer funds are protected by means of a financial failure insurance policy managed by TMU Management Limited and underwritten by Accelerant Insurance Europe SA, who are regulated by the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA 3193). The scheme is fully compliant with the Package Travel and Linked Arrangements Regulations 2018. For more information, visit www.ambassadorcruiseline.com