Summer & Winter 2022, Spring 2023
These fares and offers are available until 8pm 30 September 2021. So please do book early to avoid disappointment.
Early Saver Fares
Save up to 20% off Full Fares with our Early Saver Fares
Our very own all-round fare:
- Up to 20% saving off our Full Fares
- Includes our top Ambassador Expedition Drinks Package (discounted by 10%)
- All gratuities & service charges
- Premium wines, premium drinks from the bar, premium teas & speciality coffees
- Guaranteed dinner sitting (excludes table size)
- Priority for complimentary cabin upgrades (subject to availability)
Best Value Cabin Categories
To ensure you get the best value for money within each cruise simply look out for the fares that are highlighted in aloe green on our fare insert download, or the ‘Best Value’ icon on our website fare grid. View/Download or Print our fare insert.
Great deals for groups
Get together a group of family, friends or local club or society members and take advantage of some amazing savings and added value benefits. A group comprises of just 15 adult guests with a special extra 5% group discount off “Early Saver Fares” and “Ambassador Fares” on selected sailings. Includes one free additional place for every 25 adult paying fares (26th place free), two free additional places for 50 adult fare paying guests (52nd place free), onboard welcome cocktail party and group dining for dinner.
Savings for solo cruisers
As part of our commitment to single guests, we have allocated single occupancy cabins at a 50% single supplement against the equivalent twin fare based on five selected single cabin categories. For sailings of 6 nights or more, there is also a welcome cocktail party and organised get togethers.
Peace of Mind Booking and Flexi-Cancellation
Treating our guests right is not just about the booking and onboard experience. In accordance with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, we have insurance cover in place to financially protect all guests booking with Ambassador Cruise Line, for all monies paid either directly or via their travel agent. In addition, we will operate a fully independent managed Trust Account where guests’ funds are deposited and only released when the cruise departs. Our offer also includes a booking guarantee in the event we are forced to cancel a cruise.
Just a 10% deposit is required to make a cruise reservation and the balance is not required until 90 days before the sail date. An e-invoice confirmation will be sent by email confirming the booking. Pre-Cruise documentation will be sent by email about 90 days prior to sail date and e-tickets will be sent following receipt of payment about 21 days prior to sail date. In the event, that guests need to cancel their cruise 180 days or more before the sailing date, we will hold the deposit, without charge for one year from the date of cancellation. During this period, one cruise transfer to another sailing of 6 nights duration or more will be permitted. If not transferred, the deposit will be forfeited after the one-year expiry date. For more information, please refer to the booking conditions on the Ambassador website.
What’s Included in the Fare:
- Flexible cancellation policies†
- Comfortable accommodation in chosen cabin category
- Sumptuous full board cuisine (breakfast, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner)
- Captain’s Welcome & Farewell cocktail party*
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Baked Alaska Parade*
- Informative guest speakers*
- A wide range of entertainment, including evening shows, plays, cabarets, live music & classical interludes
- Daytime activities, quizzes, dance classes and outside deck games
- Range of fitness, dance and wellness classes
- Use of gym, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Spa access
- Porterage of luggage between the port and cabin.
- All port taxes, fees and charges
†See booking conditions & full T&C’s, *6 nights or more
Terms and Conditions:
Offers end 30 September 2021. Discounts vary by cruise and by grade. Limited offer places and capacity controlled. May be withdrawn without notice at any time. All discounts and offers not applicable to Festive Events (A12220/A12222/A12223/12224). For Ambassador Drinks Packages all guests in cabin must purchase the same package. For full terms and conditions please click here.
Extras not included: Travel insurance, travel costs to/from the port of embarkation, port parking, onboard gratuities and service charges where a package has not been purchased (automatically billed to the onboard account), optional shore excursions, discretionary expenditure of a personal nature including hot and cold alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks, gifts, shopping, laundry, WIFI & communication, and any visa & health certificate charges that may apply.