Look What's Included
Your home-from-home, your humble abode on board, your cabin accommodation is where we want you to feel most comfortable. This is your restful haven that you can look forward to returning to after an exciting day ashore or a busy day at sea, where you can escape and rejuvenate during your journey of exploration.
Our fares include more than just your cabin accommodation, there's full board cuisine, afternoon teas, daytime activities, evening entertainment and full use of the onboard leisure facilities are all included in the fare.
All this is included in the fare:
- Flexible cancellation policies†
- Comfortable accommodation in chosen cabin category
- Sumptuous full board cuisine (breakfast, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner)
- Captain’s Welcome & Farewell cocktail party*
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Baked Alaska Parade*
- Informative guest speakers*
- A wide range of entertainment, including evening shows, plays, cabarets, live music & classical interludes
- Daytime activities, quizzes, dance classes and outside deck games
- Range of fitness, dance and wellness classes
- Use of gym, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Spa access
- Porterage of luggage between the port and cabin.
- All port taxes, fees and charges
†See booking conditions & full T&C’s, *6 nights or more
Extras not included
Travel insurance; travel joining costs to the port of embarkation (except for fly-cruises where specified); optional destination experiences; port parking; onboard spending of a personal nature i.e. drinks, gifts, shopping, laundry, communications etc; any visa and health certificate charges that may apply; and crew gratuities and services charges which will be automatically billed to your onboard account.
We operate an automatic system whereby an amount of £6.00 per person per night (this amount reduces to £5.00 per person per night for cruises of 16 nights or more in duration) and is automatically added to your onboard account. This also includes all service charges for drinks. All monies are collated so a portion goes to each crew member, who helps to make your cruise special. This is not only distributed to your cabin steward and your waiter or bar attendant; it is also distributed between the hidden stars behind the scenes, such as laundry operatives and kitchen staff, who you might never get to meet in person.